Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love.

I am so in love.

 About a year ago I finally realized the kind of sweet love my Jesus was offering. Now don't get me wrong, I've grown up in the church loving God and serving Him as a dedicated believer. However, three years ago while in college I learned what it meant to walk in the fullness of God's power. Even still, it wasn't until two years after that, I heard God whisper His precious calling on my life. He showed me that He had been building the heart of a bride in me since I was a very young girl. He came to me and showed me a vision that literally changed my life. Through this vision I realized my heart was to share the intimate love of Jesus with His bride.

This blog is just that. It is an inside to the kind of beautiful, sweet, and life changing love I have encountered with the best man a girl could ask for. So my invitation is this... Join me on a journey to discovering how to Become Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment